Clinical Supervision for Therapists
Melissa Clews-Hunt is a Registered Psychotherapist in Ontario, and is a Registered Marriage and Family Therapist who holds both Clinical Fellow and Approved Supervisor status with AAMFT(American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy) and OAMFT (Ontario Association for Marriage and Family Therapy).
Clinical Supervision services include:
- AAMFT/OAMFT Supervision - Therapists working toward Clinical Fellow status with American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy and Ontario Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
- CRPO Supervision - Clinicians applying to the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario
- External Supervision - Therapists working in a range of contexts
- Eco-Therapy Supervision - Clinicians interested in Eco-Therapy training and supervision
- Online Supervision - In-person supervision sessions happen before using the online format. Please note that using Skype may compromise your confidentiality and privacy.